Bexleys’ Open 10 Mile TT – Isle of Grain
Stoke Village Hall, Mallard Way, Lower Stoke, ME3 9ST
Start on A228 west of Grain Village 14 metres north of the lamppost GFY26 on Strood bound carriageway by a minor access road to the National Grid site, where the continuous white road edge line starts.
Proceed west on the A228 to turn at Fenn Corner roundabout (5.07 miles).
Retrace on the A228 to finish directly opposite the lamppost GFY19 (situated on Strood bound carriageway) (10 miles).
- It is approximately 3.5 miles from the HQ to the start – please allow enough time for this, and be aware that other riders may be racing on the course.
- No warming up on the course once the event has started.
- Numbers will be at the HQ and will be issued to riders after signing on, you must sign out or you will be classified as DNF.
- Riders should refer to regulation 16 – which states that ‘the number should be centrally positioned below the waist so as to be clearly visible from the rear when in the normal riding position’.
- Numbers may be exchanged for a drink on completion of the ride Please remove racing shoes before entering the hall.
- Please do not perform U turns in the start or finish area or use these areas as a public toilet as offenders risk disqualification.
- In the interests of your own safety, Cycling Time Trials and the event promoters strongly advise you to wear a HARD SHELL HELMET that meets an internationally accepted safety standard.
- Juniors and juveniles MUST wear such headgear.
- Whilst competing riders must ensure they adhere to the Highway Regulations and CTT Rules and Regulations, disciplinary action may result from any breaches in these regulations.
- Riders must also ensure their helpers conform to the Regulation 22 relating to the use of vehicles during events.
- It is recommended that a working rear light, either flashing or constant, is fitted to the machine in a position visible to following road users and is active while the machine is in use.
- Rider feedback forms will be available in the HQ by the signing on desk, and can be used by riders and marshals to offer comments that could significantly improve safety.
- SEDC Regulations state that no rider should use a turbo trainer or rollers in the HQ. parking area or adjacent roads. Failure to comply risks disqualification from the event.
First rider off at 15:01
Please note that the event bookings close May 26th on the CTT web site
Enter our open 10 Time Trial (TT) HERE
Enter our open 10 ROAD BIKES ONLY HERE