Dartford and White Oaks Triathlon
Sprint Distances: SWIM 300m, CYCLE 21km, RUN 5km.
Standard Distances: SWIM 600m, CYCLE 42km, RUN 10k.
Race Familiarisation Day
This year our race familiarisation day will be on Saturday the 27th May 23.
There will be a race brief; a ride around the bike route and one lap of our run route around Swanley Park.
The White Oak Triathlon is one of the oldest Triathlon events in England. Now in its 33nd year the event is a club organised event, for triathletes delivered by triathletes so you can be sure that the club focuses upon delivering a first class race experience.
- This year our event will be back at White Oaks Leisure Centre, Swanley. Which has excellent road and rail links to the rest of the country.
- The event is an ideal first time novice Sprint Triathlon, the club has over the years focused upon ensuring athletes of all abilities can compete safely and our entire club is mobilised to marshal and provide support to athletes and visitors alike.
- The event is BTF sanctioned.
- All competitors will receive a memento for finishing.
- The event itself comprises of a pool swim, followed by one or two lap (depending on the event entered) bike ride through undulating North Kent countryside and urban areas of Dartford, Bexley and Swanley, The run will be mostly in the scenic Swanley Park.